Butterflies And The Buddha's Petals
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Giclée art print on German made rice paper.
About the Artwork：
Butterflies And The Buddha's Petals, 2020. Xiu Yitang. Ink and color on rice paper.
The artwork creatively uses petals sprinkled from a Buddhas hand outside the frame to symbolize Buddhist teachings. Fluttering butterflies within the painting serve as metaphors for those practicing Buddhism. The idea is that, just as the butterflies gracefully dance among the petals and ascend the floral ladder towards the Buddhas palm, practitioners find themselves immersed in and elevated by the teachings. It captures the essence of spiritual seekers reveling in the beauty of the path, experiencing both freedom and joy.
About the Artist：
Xiu Yitang, a distinguished artist, deeply rooted in the venerable traditions of the Song and Yuan Dynasties. His works exude an aura of tranquility, harmoniously blending refreshing nuances with timeless elegance. This unique synthesis has garnered the admiration of art aficionados, making his pieces a treasured acquisition among discerning collectors.
Made in USA
Museum-Quality Giclee Art Print
• Natural white, matte, acid and lignin-free archival rice paper.
Frame and Mounting
• Handcrafted solid wood frames: Made from premium solid wood , each frame is both durable and elegant, designed to perfectly accentuate the artwork.
•Double mats: Enhancing depth and significantly make the artwork pop, elevating its visual impact.
• Shatter resistant plexiglass (acrylic glass) front: Crystal clear acrylic glass offers superior clarity, protection against dust, and is shatter resistant.
•Ready-to-hang : Each frame comes ready-to-hang with pre-installed hanging nails and steel wire, making wall mounting much easier.
Shipping and Delivery
• Print only without frame: Ships within 7 days. Worldwide shipping.
• Hanging Scroll: Ships within 30 days. Worldwide shipping.
• Wood Framing: Ships within 14 days. Shipping within the United States only.For expedited shipping, please contact customer service.