Visiting a Friend with a Zither
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Giclée art print on German made rice paper.
About the Artwork：
Picture of Visiting a Friend with a Zither, Qing Dynasty. Shang Rui. Ink and color on rice paper.
A stream runs horizontally, with a secluded pavilion on the opposite bank, slightly askew. In the middle stands a wooden bridge. An elderly man, carrying a musical instrument, is accompanied by a young boy as they cross the bridge to visit a friend residing in the secluded dwelling. The composition is concise with an expansive setting. The placement of objects and spaces is well-balanced, contrasting the tangible with the intangible. Though the figures are small, they are intricately detailed, capturing the viewer's attention. The brushwork is relaxed and elegant, and the color palette is refreshing.
About the Artist：
Shang Rui, a monk from the Kangxi period of the Qing Dynasty, specialized in landscapes. Drawing inspiration from ancient techniques, he employed lines that were concise, clear, and lively. His artworks exude a blend of grace and vigor, radiating a distinct charm.
Made in USA
Museum-Quality Giclee Art Print
• Natural white, matte, acid and lignin-free archival rice paper.
Frame and Mounting
• Handcrafted solid wood frames: Made from premium solid wood , each frame is both durable and elegant, designed to perfectly accentuate the artwork.
•Double mats: Enhancing depth and significantly make the artwork pop, elevating its visual impact.
• Shatter resistant plexiglass (acrylic glass) front: Crystal clear acrylic glass offers superior clarity, protection against dust, and is shatter resistant.
•Ready-to-hang : Each frame comes ready-to-hang with pre-installed hanging nails and steel wire, making wall mounting much easier.
Shipping and Delivery
• Print only without frame: Ships within 7 days. Worldwide shipping.
• Hanging Scroll: Ships within 30 days. Worldwide shipping.
• Wood Framing: Ships within 14 days. Shipping within the United States only.For expedited shipping, please contact customer service.