The Peony 2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Giclée art print on German made rice paper.
About the Artwork：
The Peony, Qing Dynasty. Yun Shouping. Ink and color on rice paper.
"The Peony" was created by Yun Shouping from Qing Dynasty. It was utilized the delicate "boneless" technique, each petal was painted with meticulous gradations of color. As the petals cascade over each other, they hide the heart of the flower, offering a sense of depth and richness to the peony. The painting exudes luminosity, and its palette dazzles the eye, drawing you into its message of prosperity and blessings. Every brushstroke beckons, making one feel as if they are standing right before this magnificent bloom, basking in its promise of good fortune.
About the Artist：
Yun Shouping (1633 – 1690), also known as Nantian, was a Chinese calligrapher and painter. He was a major artist of the early Chinese Qing dynasty. Along with the Four Wangs and Wú Lì, he was regarded as one of the "Six Masters" of the Qing period.
Made in USA
Museum-Quality Giclee Art Print
• This artworks was printed on high quality German-made rice paper or Museum Etching paper, distinguished by its natural white hue and distinct texture.
• Using archival inks, enhancing vivid colors and sharp details for enduring vibrancy.
Frame and Mounting
• Handcrafted solid wood frames: Made from premium solid wood , each frame is both durable and elegant, designed to perfectly accentuate the artwork.
•Double mats: Enhancing depth and significantly make the artwork pop, elevating its visual impact.
• Shatter resistant plexiglass (acrylic glass) front: Crystal clear acrylic glass offers superior clarity, protection against dust, and is shatter resistant.
•Ready-to-hang : Each frame comes ready-to-hang with pre-installed hanging nails and steel wire, making wall mounting much easier.
Shipping and Delivery
• Print only without frame: Ships within 7 days. Worldwide shipping.
• Hanging: Ships within 30 days. Worldwide shipping.
• Wood Framing: Ships within 14 days. Shipping within the United States only.For expedited shipping, please contact customer service.